A Co-engagement for Implementations and Audits
We facilitate compliance aspects of consulting arrangements or technology implementations to promote a successful outcome. Technology and consulting companies engage us to facilitate and enrich the services they provide to their clients. Through co-engagements, we collaborate to optimize each client’s experience.
Through the co-engagement, we provide:
- Short, intensive pre-installation workshops focusing on a client’s current state and the value proposition of the new product or service.
- Thorough analysis of opportunities for each client to help deliver the expected value or the product or service, e.g., gap analysis, SWOT analysis, PDCA, or Return on Investment .
- Achievable performance measures, identified by the client, for each co-engagement to gain business intelligence needed to achieve the stated value proposition.
- Periodic “health checks” with the client to gauge alignment with the stated goals and objectives for the product or service and identify potential opportunities to improve.
- Client education to support pre- and post-rollout utilization of a product or service.
- Continuing education for our client to increase their effectiveness and enhance their expertise in healthcare compliance and privacy.