Representative services for health systems and providers include:
Staffing and recruitment services
- Providing interim compliance leadership or coaching for compliance leaders.
- Supporting efforts to recruit a compliance executive.
Connecting operations and compliance
- Applying Medicare/Medicaid rules and requirements to clinical operations.
- Finding solutions to supply chain, pharmacy, 340B Program, or lackluster compliance cultures.
- Improving compliance with requirements in case management, utilization management, and clinical operations.
- Supporting a compliant physician compensation process.
- Helping to manage conflicts of interest
- Developing and operationalizing integrated policies and procedures.
Optimizing Compliance Programs
- Developing and implementing compliance education and training objectives.
- Chartering and kicking off organizational compliance committee(s).
- Developing compliance programs for Section 1557, CLAS Standards, and non-discrimination guidance.